- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS and framework
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Skills and Qualifications:
- WordPress Plugin Development/customization within code or Codeigniter Framework experience will be preferred.
- Knowledge of core PHP/Mysql is a must with a Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Knowledge of jQuery/Ajax is a must.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Knowledge of Vue js is a plus.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
Experience: 1-3 Years (No Fresher)
Salary: Upto 40k PM